700 Club (Television Program with Pat Robertson) shares Christopher's Miracle Story

The 700 Club with Pat Robertson

Christopher's miracle testimony was featured on the the February 4, 2014 episode of THE 700 CLUB. Please watch our VIDEO and share it with your friends and family.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Miracles???

Do they really happen?  I know they do.  I have heard stories about them, read books about them, and even seen movies about them.   I know they exist, but why do some people get the miracle they have been hoping and praying for while others are left wondering?  Maybe miracles are reserved for really special people, or really smart people, or really holy people.  I don't know why some people get them and others don't.  I do know that I  was in desperate need of one, but I wasn't sure I could really expect a miracle in my life.  I really needed something big. Not some little coincidence or twist of fate.  I mean a "full on", blow your mind miracle.  One that the doctors couldn't provide or explain. 

My baby was sick, critically and chronically ill.  As a mom you want to kiss it and make it better, put a band aid on it.  Unfortunately, they don't make band aids to fix this kind of thing.  Now what?  Pray for a miracle.  Well, if miracles are only handed out to special, smart, and holy people then I may be in trouble.  I'm just your average, everyday person living an average, everyday life.  I'd like to think I'm smart, but I'm smart enough to know that that there is much more that I DON'T know than I DO know.  I am a religious person.  I try to go to church, read my Bible, pray often, be kind to people.  You know, all the usual stuff Christians try to do, but I just don't know.  Is it possible that God will choose to work a miracle in my life?  If He did, what would it look like?  Would it be instant or would it take time?  How much time?  Hey, is there anything I can do to hurry it along...ya know, pray more or maybe read my Bible more?  Now it sounds like I'm trying to bargain.  Guess that answers that holiness question.  Wow!  This is going to be hard.

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you can pray like this:



More tomorrow...

1 comment: