700 Club (Television Program with Pat Robertson) shares Christopher's Miracle Story

The 700 Club with Pat Robertson

Christopher's miracle testimony was featured on the the February 4, 2014 episode of THE 700 CLUB. Please watch our VIDEO and share it with your friends and family.

Friday, August 16, 2013

The Beginning

Christopher at the hospital
I am going to share my story with you, but before I do I need to make a couple of disclaimers.  First of all, I have never written, read, or even seen a blog.   In fact, until today I didn't even know what a blog was.  I know, pretty sad!  I am completely clueless about computers.  Fortunately, I have a friend, Christie, who is a computer genius.  She encouraged me to share my story by blogging, and she helped me set it up.  Thank you, Christie!

Secondly, I am a wife and a mom.  I taught kindergarten and first grade before I had kids, and I haven't been back in the classroom since then.  I have no special medical, psychological, or ministerial training.  I am just and ordinary person who found herself in a "not so ordinary" situation. 

Thirdly, I am a Christian, so I write from a Christian perspective.  I put that out there because I want you to know where my heart is. 

Lastly, I decided to write this because I know there are other people out there who are in unusual and tough situations too.  Maybe something about my story will prove helpful to others.


If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you can pray like this:



More tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I love the beginning! I am excited to see how the story unfolds!

    ReplyDelete