700 Club (Television Program with Pat Robertson) shares Christopher's Miracle Story

The 700 Club with Pat Robertson

Christopher's miracle testimony was featured on the the February 4, 2014 episode of THE 700 CLUB. Please watch our VIDEO and share it with your friends and family.

Friday, August 16, 2013

2. ***Part #2...God blesses Christopher with A HEALING MIRACLE!***


Call, tweet, face book, and e-mail a friend!!!  You can also leave comments/questions on this blog, or contact me at christophersstory@gmail.com


I invite you to help me get the word out about God's instant healing miracle!!! Call a friend, tweet about it, or add this site to your face book page. E-mail everyone in your contact list. God is doing BIG things, and we need to let the world know about it. This blog entry is just one in a series detailing the incredible healing power of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. With God, ALL things are possible. EVERYBODY NEEDS TO HEAR THE GOOD NEWS THAT GOD IS STILL IN THE MIRACLE BUSINESS!!! A few clicks on your keyboard can help this go viral, so that we can encourage the hearts and souls of a world in need.

Thank you for your loyal readership and support!
God bless,
LeAnne


Philippians 4:6-7  Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything.  Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.  Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand.  His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

God Blesses Christopher with a Healing Miracle

There are moments in life that stand out above all others because of their special and unique significance.  I distinctly remember the details of my wedding day, and I will never forget the first time I held each of my children.  As we walked into the church that day,  I sensed that this would be one of those moments.  Christopher had been prayed for many times, but something was different this time.  We had been given a special invitation to prayer, and I had the distinct impression that God was about to do something BIG.

Still, there was a tug of war going on inside my heart, a hushed apprehension vs. a quiet excitement.  Had I misunderstood what God was trying to tell me?  Had I pushed all reason aside because of my yearning for my son to be free of chronic illness?  My mind had doubt percolating inside it, but my soul was screaming to trust God and RSVP his invitation with obedience. 

The church where Bruce was speaking that day was meeting at a local school.  The congregation met each Sunday in the school commons area (kind of like a big cafeteria).  It was a huge room with lots of seating.  Mike, Michael, Ryan, Christopher, Ga Ga, and I took our seats in the back and waited for the service to begin.

It began like most church services.  There was lots of singing, praising God, prayer, and church announcements.  Then the time came for the pastor to introduce Bruce VanNatta.  The congregation gave Bruce a warm and friendly welcome as he made his way to the podium to share with them the miraculous story of how God had healed him.  Even though I had heard his story the night before at the charity dinner, I was still captivated by the details.  His story was undeniable and awe-inspiring.  It stirred my heart and prepared my soul for the miracle that God was about to do in Christopher.

As Bruce shared the incredible details of his story, I watched the faces of my children.  I was so glad that they were there, and that they had the opportunity to hear the amazing news of the miracle God had done in Bruce.  Christopher was paying particularly close attention.  I could see that he was wondering too.  Would this time be different?  Was God really about to do a miracle in him?

Yes!!!
During the service I prayed hard for Christopher, harder than I ever had before.  By the time the service was over I was physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted, yet my spirit felt hopeful excitement.  Inside my soul, God had readied my spirit in anticipation of the miracle that was about to happen. 

We walked towards the front of the room where Bruce was already in prayer with the souls who had gathered around him.  I felt a buoyant and electric excitement inside me as we waited for our turn to talk to Bruce.  When he was finished, I introduced Christopher to him.

They had an immediate connection, an instant camaraderie.  As they shook hands, they started comparing scars and histories.  Christopher briefly explained his medical condition and a few details of the medical intervention that he had experienced in his life.  I couldn't help but notice his nervous excitement and sincere desire to accept  what God wanted to do in him.

Then Bruce gave a few disclaimers.  He told Christopher that he didn't know why God chose to do the miracle that He had done in him after the accident.  He explained that he was just an average guy who had been given an extraordinary gift.  He also told Christopher that he had no special powers to heal anyone.  He made it clear that it was God who had all the power.  He also said that he didn't know what God's timetable or methods were for healing Christopher, but he asked Christopher if he could pray that God would heal him that day.

Christopher accepted his invitation to prayer.  We all gathered around Christopher as Bruce prayed aloud for God to heal him.  During the prayer it felt like the world was holding its breath.  The air in the room was still and silent accept for the movement of the holy spirit working inside my son.  The world literally melted away as the universe was suddenly hyper-focused on the young man at the center of it all.

Bruce was still praying when Christopher announced that something was wrong, something was happening!  He was grabbing his G-tube and saying something was happening to it.  Bruce stopped praying and asked Christopher if he needed to sit down.  Christopher said that he was okay and wanted to keep going, so Bruce began again.  He said that we had to keep going.  God wasn't done yet.  At this point, I couldn't close my eyes.  I had to watch.  I could feel the sweet weight of the Holy Spirit moving among us, and I wanted to watch Him work.  As Bruce continued praying aloud, I continued praying with my eyes wide open.

I didn't see all the people still in the room.  I didn't hear any other conversations accept for the one going on between Bruce, our family, and God.  All sense of time and place had disappeared.  It was just this moment in this place that mattered. Christopher's body was trembling slightly.  His face was completely flushed, and he had a look that I had never seen before.  It was VERY serious, VERY intense, and VERY all-consuming.  He was wearing a light t-shirt.  His hands were at his side, and his eyes were peacefully closed. 

That's when I saw it.  I saw the movement.  I felt my eyes widen in absolute amazement as I witnessed the vibration, the movement in his G-tube.  I watched it vibrate and pulsate independently of the rest of his body.  Then I saw that same vibration move down through his abdomen following the pattern of his intestines.  As it reached his J-tube, the J-tube began to visibly palpitate with the beat of the Holy Spirit at work in him. There was a tactile, pinpoint focus.  It was like God had a laser beam aimed directly at Christopher's abdomen, and He was healing him as it moved along his GI tract.

I didn't know it then, but Christopher later told me that it felt like an electric shock moving through him.  He could feel the vibrating movement, the healing power of God.  He said it was difficult to describe, but it was undeniable.  He felt God healing him.

We were a cloud of Christian witnesses in the midst of a profound moment.  It was one moment in time that would change all others.  We were witnesses to an instant healing miracle, and our eyes were opened to the extraordinary power and plans of God.  We were not only blessed by Christopher's healing, but we were blessed to be direct participants and witnesses as the Lord bent near the Earth, smiled on my son, and healed him.

Bruce finished his prayer by giving thanks to God, and then we all said, "Amen."  We thanked Bruce for praying with us, and he asked if I would e-mail him with updates about Christopher's condition.  I happily agreed to keep him informed. 

Walking out to the parking lot, we all agreed that something had just happened.  It was difficult to explain or describe the raw emotion of the Holy Spirit at work among us, but we all felt it.  Something had happened.  Something had changed in Christopher.  We all knew it, and God's healing power would shine brightly as it manifested itself that very day as Christopher ATE HIS FIRST REAL MEAL FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE!  It was an extraordinary gift that would keep on giving!



Tube fed Christopher
ALL GLORY, HONOR, AND PRAISE TO OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST WHO BLESSED OUR SON WITH AN INCREDIBLE HEALING MIRACLE!  THANKS BE TO GOD WHO LIVES, LOVES, AND HEALS!


God healed Christopher, and now he eats REAL food!

Special Note:  I invite you to learn more about Bruce's inspiring story of healing. Only he can tell it like it really happened. He has written a book about his experience called Saved by Angels. He also has a website at sweetbreadministries.com

If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you can pray something like this:



More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment