700 Club (Television Program with Pat Robertson) shares Christopher's Miracle Story

The 700 Club with Pat Robertson

Christopher's miracle testimony was featured on the the February 4, 2014 episode of THE 700 CLUB. Please watch our VIDEO and share it with your friends and family.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Feel free to contact me!

Mike and LeAnne
I have a lot more of Christopher's story to tell, but I want you to know that this story does have a huge, miraculous ending.  God has blessed Christopher with an incredible and complete healing.  God is real, and He is still in the miracle business.  He wants a relationship with YOU!  I am CONVINCED of that, and I also KNOW that Christopher's miracle story is a direct reflection of God's amazing love and power that He wants to share with everyone. 

I hope that you are touched by this story, and I would love to hear from you!  If you have any comments, questions, or anything else you would like to share please contact me.  There are 3 ways to do that.

1. You can leave your message directly on this blog.  At the end of each daily blog there is a section for comments.  I have received a few, and I enjoy sending a response.

2.  You can also e-mail me at christophersstory@gmail.com

3.  You can e-mail me at my other e-mail address as well.  leanne@marctechnologies.com

I really would love to hear from you.  I am interested to know what you think. Maybe you have a question or comment that I could address in another blog post.  Let me know!

May God bless you richly,
LeAnne


If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you can pray like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment