700 Club (Television Program with Pat Robertson) shares Christopher's Miracle Story

The 700 Club with Pat Robertson

Christopher's miracle testimony was featured on the the February 4, 2014 episode of THE 700 CLUB. Please watch our VIDEO and share it with your friends and family.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Joy is a melody


Joy creates a special melody all its own!

 I watched in utter astonishment as the infection squirted out of my son and his wound began closing up spontaneously before my very eyes, so I couldn't help but want to share the good news.  I had no idea when I woke up that morning that God was going to do this incredible healing miracle. I thought we were going to the hospital. I thought Christopher was going to have surgery.

What did we do before cell phones?
I grabbed the phone to call my husband, Mike, and let him know what had happened. He listened half stunned on the other end of the line. It was all so amazing that it was difficult to wrap your brain around. I explained it to him as best I could, but I told him that he was just going to have to see it with his own eyes when he came home from work that night.

Then I sent text messages to my other two sons, Michael and Ryan. They both responded with a mixture of shock and wonder...had God really done it again? I told them both they were in for an incredible surprise when they came home that night.

Michael's face :)
A few hours later Michael bounded in the door and in an excited voice wanted to know where Christopher was. He said he wanted to see this with his own eyes. When he found Christopher in the family room, Christopher lifted up his shirt to reveal God's handiwork. A HUGE smile came over Michael's face that all but engulfed it. He just shook his head in amazement and walked out of the room.

My husband and Ryan responded much the same way when they returned home and got a look at Christopher's new tummy. The "before" and "after" comparisons were stunning, but the visual evidence was proof of the miracle that God had done. There was just no denying it. When they had left earlier that morning, Christopher's wound was red and festering with infection, but upon their return the skin was back to a normal color and the hole was almost shut.


The joy that filled all of us that night was palpable, but it was especially obvious in Christopher. He had a smile on his face as big as Texas, and he couldn't seem to stop dancing around the house in excitement. There wasn't any music playing, but that kind of joy creates a beautiful melody all its own. Christopher had a very good reason to celebrate because there would be no more antibiotics and no more surgeries. His wounds were completely healed. All that was left to do was...go boating. Now he could ride that wake board without a care in the world. It was finally over.

Christopher did a happy dance that looked something like this :)






 If you have never accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you can pray like this:




 More tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment